- Kingsley Walk is an exclusive development situated just off Newmarket Road on the north eastern side of the city.
- It is extremely well placed for access to the heart of the city centre and is also within a few hundred yards of the Grafton Shopping Centre, Midsummer Common and the River Cam.
- Built in 2015 to an exceptionally high standard by Berkley Homes, one of the UK's leading property developers, specialising in high quality housing.
- Wonderful open plan Kitchen/Dining/Family Room, flooded with light from a part glazed ceiling and full height bi-fold glazed doors along the rear elevation.
- Kitchen fitted with integrated Miele appliances comprising twin ovens, grill, steam oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, induction hob with extractor fan above and wine cooler.
- Superb Master Bedroom Suite with Juliette Balcony, Dressing Room, fitted with hanging rails, shelves and drawers and luxurious En Suite Bathroom.
- Stunning Study/Media Room to the third floor, with views towards
- Midsummer Common and the River Cam beyond, suitable for a variety of uses, including 2 additional bedrooms, if desired.
- Sonos media system, house wired for Sky/Virgin television services and broadband capability to all telephone points.
- Double glazed windows, gas fired underfloor heating with individual room temperature control and security alarm system.
- Single integral garage and enclosed garden. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
An exceptional modern townhouse with stylish, contemporary accommodation within this outstanding central city development.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes) 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park and A14 2.5 miles, (distances and times are approximate).