- No-through road in popular south-west Cambridgeshire village
- Outstanding, contemporary house with an impressive 2,898 sq ft (269 sq m)
- Re-modelled and extended to an exceptionally high standard
- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room 30'1 x 27'11 (9.16m x 8.50m)
- Stylish kitchen area
- Dual aspect sitting room and versatile study
- Superb master bedroom suite with dressing area and luxurious ensuite bathroom
- 5 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 ensuite)
- High performance double glazed windows
- Air conditioning to the first floor
- Underfloor heating to ground floor and via radiators to first floor
- Water softener unit and pressurised hot water system, together with Grundfos 4.5 bar home booster
- Security alarm system
A superbly extended and re-modelled family house, finished to an exceptionally high specification, delightfully situated on the Green, off a no-through road in this picturesque south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 7 miles, Foxton Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross line) 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 5 miles, (distances are approximate).