- E?lsworth, which is surrounded by gently undulating countryside, is a most picturesque village with many fine period houses and charming thatched cottages.
- Facilities include a community run shop, highly regarded primary school, 2 public houses, recreation ground, children's play area and post office facilities, available twice weekly.
- Main house extends to 3,327 sq ft (309 sq m),and the annexe, which provides excellent self-contained accommodation for dependent relatives or letting purposes, to 984 sq ft (91 sq m).
- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings and period features comprising panelled doors, many of which have brass finger plates, deep skirtings, fireplaces and sash windows.
- 2 Reception Rooms, Study, spacious Kitchen/Breakfast Room and stunning Garden Room.
- 5 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms. (Shower Room refitted in 2014).
- Substantial detached Barn 1,076 sq ft (100 sq m) and detached brick built former Granary 736 sq ft (68 sq m) with accommodation over 2 floors.
- 18 photovoltaic solar panels with a feed-in tariff of 49.43 pence per kwh for generating electricity which can be used to run household appliances, power and lighting.
- Magnificent gardens and grounds beautifully landscaped and well maintained by the present owners.
- Formal and informal areas comprising extensive areas of lawn, well stocked flower and shrub beds, wild grasses, mature trees and bushes and a fully fenced hard tennis court.
An outstanding period house with self-contained Annexe, excellent range of outbuildings and stunning, landscaped gardens and grounds of 1.5 acres.
Cambridge 10 miles, Huntingdon 8 miles, A14 3 miles, M11 8 miles, (distances are approximate).