- Conveniently situated to the south east of Cambridge for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, The Babraham Institute and Granta Park.
- Local amenities include a post office, 2 public houses, church, farm/coffee shop and primary school. More comprehensive facilities are available at nearby Linton, including a village college, which is now an Academy school.
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1,583 sq ft (147 sq m).
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining Room 19'6 x 19' (5.94m x 5.79m) with tiled floor, range of bespoke wall and base cabinets.
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe and en suite shower room.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Parking for several cars and single garage.
An exceptionally well presented barn style residence in this highly regarded and convenient south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Newmarket 9 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Railway Station 8 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1,583 sq ft (147 sq m).