- Stunning kitchen/dining/family room 28'5 x 25'9 (8.66m x 7.86m) with bespoke hand built kitchen
- Delightful sitting room with wood burning stove and wonderful views over the gardens
- Exceptional master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, delightful picture window over rear courtyard and en suite shower room
- Luxury bath/shower rooms with marble and porcelain floors with underfloor heating
- Oil fired central heating and pressurised hot water system
- The property also benefits from a detached cedar clad annexe which provides versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of uses
An exceptional Grade II listed period property with modern additions, occupying a superb position in this popular north east Cambridgeshire village, with accommodation extending to 3,111 sq ft (289 sq m) in gardens and grounds approaching a quarter of an acre.
Cambridge 10 miles, Newmarket 4 miles, A14 3 miles (distances are approximate).