- Situated off Tenison Road, conveniently placed for access to the new vibrant, regenerated station complex with recreation space, secluded landscaped areas and mix of high quality shops restaurants, cafes and supermarkets.
- Gross internal area extending to an impressive 2,308 sq ft (214 sq m).
- Superb open plan style Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room 27'11 x 27'2 (8.50m x 8.27m) with range of contemporary soft closing handle less cabinets and drawers and integrated Smeg appliances.
- Bi-fold doors along the rear elevation link the Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room with a paved courtyard, which combined create a wonderful area for family and social entertaining.
- 4/5 Bedrooms arranged over 3 floors, 2 stylish Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) and Cloakrooms.
- High performance double glazed windows with combination of horizontal and vertical blinds, by Hillary's blinds.
- Gas fired central heating with zoned underfloor heating to all floors.
- 10 year NHBC warranty of which there are approximately 8 years remaining.
- Single integral garage, garden terrace and extensive paved courtyard.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A stylish, contemporary townhouse conveniently situated within a small private complex just a few hundred yards from a mainline railway station with services to King's Cross and Liverpool Street.
Cambridge City Centre about 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) about 300 yards.