- City centre 3.75 miles, mainline railway station 3.5 miles and M11 (junction 12) 6 miles
- The village comprises an excellent range of facilities including shops, library, building society, hairdressers, barber, pharmacy, opticians, restaurants, public houses, bakery, recreation ground, social club, parish church, primary school and the highly regarded Netherhall School (about 1 mile) provides secondary and sixth form education.
- Dining room with French doors to conservatory
- 3 bedrooms and a re-fitted family bathroom
- Gas fired central heating
- Driveway and single garage
- No onward chain
A link detached family home, requiring modernisation, conveniently placed for access to the Cambridge City Centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital.
City Centre 3.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 3.5 miles, M11 (junction 12) 6 miles (distances are approximate)