- Well placed for access to a wide range of local facilities, the M11 (Junction 11) and a mainline railway station providing services to London's King's Cross.
- Fine Sitting Room 13'0" x 23'3" (3.96m x 7.09m) with large sliding glazed doors to garden.
- Dining Room with vaulted ceiling and deep glazed windows to all aspects.
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Master Bedroom including range of fitted furniture, En Suite Wash Room and delightful elevated views over the rear garden.
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- No onward chain.
A detached 4 bedroom house with wonderful mature gardens, situated off a private no-through road on the south western outskirts of this highly sought after village.
Cambridge City Centre 4.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus and M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 24 miles. (distances and times are approximate).