- Beautifully presented 1930s semi-detached house overlooking playing fields, 1.5 miles east of the city centre.
- Sitting Room with bay window to front aspect with bespoke wooden shutters and picture rails.
- Well equipped Kitchen with granite work surfaces, breakfast bar and integrated appliances comprising 5 ring gas hob with extractor hood over, high level double oven, fridge, freezer and dishwasher.
- Impressive Dining/Family Room 16'5 x 13'1 (5m x 3.99m) interlinking with the Kitchen and flooded with natural light from floor to ceiling windows, doors and roof lantern .
- Recently updated Shower/Utility Room.
- Versatile Study, with range of bespoke wardrobes, suitable for use as a dressing room, or additional bedroom.
- Excellent Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and views over the rear garden.
- 3 further Bedrooms and Family Bathroom arranged over the first and second floors.
- Gas fired central heating (new boiler installed 2017).
- Security alarm system.
- Stunning landscaped gardens with Workshop, Office and Store Room.
A beautifully presented 1930s semi-detached house with a stunning landscaped rear garden, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge city centre and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 0.5 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).