- REQUEST YOUR VIRTUAL TOUR *
- Detached Studio/Guest Annexe with En Suite Shower Room
- Victorian townhouse with many original period features
- Stunning Kitchen/Dining/Family Room with vaulted ceiling and bi-fold doors leading to the rear garden
- Excellent Kitchen Area with tumbled marble floor, bespoke cabinets and integrated appliances
- Charming dual aspect Sitting Room with original period fireplace
- 3 double Bedrooms and Family Bathroom over the first and second floors
- Located in the Peterfields area, voted one of the best places to live in the UK in 2019 by The Sunday Times
** VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE ON THIS HOME **
A greatly improved and beautifully presented Victorian townhouse, delightfully situated in this convenient central city location, well placed for access to the city centre and mainline railway station.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles (distances are approximate).