- Hauxton is situated about 3.5 miles south of Cambridge. Local facilities include a church, village hall and primary school.
- Extremely well placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
- Mainline railway stations at Foxton (about 3 miles), and Royston (about 8 miles) for services to King's Cross and Whittlesford Parkway Station (about 7 miles) for services to Liverpool Street in about 1 hour.
- Stylish Kitchen/Dining Room with range of matching base and wall cabinets and integrated Smeg appliances comprising double oven, dishwasher, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood over and fridge/freezer.
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and En Suite Shower Room.
- 2 further Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Driveway to the side providing off street parking for 2 vehicles.
- 10 year NHBC Warranty.
A beautifully presented 3 bedroom semi-detached property situated on the outskirts of this highly regarded and sought after village on the south side of Cambridge.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 60 minutes) 7 miles, Foxton Railway (King's Cross 60 minutes) 3 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1 mile (distances and times are approximate).
Gross internal area: 958 sq ft (89 sq m)