- A rare opportunity to acquire a beautifully presented 8 bedroom detached house in one of the city's finest residential locations.
- Extensively refurbished and extended by the present owners to create a wonderful family home with accommodation extending to an impressive 4,754 sq ft (442 sq m).
- Additions have been skilfully designed to create unity with the original 1930s house.
- Stunning triple aspect kitchen/breakfast room with extensive range of cabinets and drawers, electric Aga and companion oven and integrated Siemens appliances comprising combination oven, plate warmer, freezer, 2 dishwashers and full height fridge.
- 3 spacious reception rooms comprising sitting room with stone fireplace, drawing room and dining/family room, both with oak floors and delightful outlooks over the garden.
- 8 bedrooms and 5 stylish bath/shower rooms (2 en suite), all of which were re-fitted in 2016 with either Duravit or Heritage suites.
- Double glazed windows and gas fired heating.
- Double garage and further parking for several cars.
- Large established rear garden included versatile detached studio which is fully insulated and has electric heating and internet connection.
A quite outstanding family house with beautifully presented accommodation over 3 floors and a large established garden of about half an acre, backing on to the Perse School playing fields, in this highly regarded road, on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile by foot/bicycle, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).