- Telephone entry system and lift to all floors.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room 16'11" x 11'7" (5.15m x 3.53m) with glazed door to enclosed balcony.
- Kitchen area with range of base and wall cabinets, soft closing drawers and integrated Smeg
- appliances comprising electric oven, 4 ring gas hob with extractor hood above, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
- 2 Bedrooms, the main one of which has a built in wardrobe.
- High performance double glazed windows.
- Oak flooring to the Entance Hall Kitchen/Dining/Sitting Room, Amtico flooring to the Bathroom
- and carpets to the Bedrooms.
- Pressurised hot water system.
- Gas underfloor heating.
An excellent first floor, 2 bedroom apartment well situated for access to the city centre, a mainline railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 0.5 of a mile, M11 (Junction 11) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.5 miles (distances are approximate).