- Barrington is a charming, picturesque village with many fine thatched houses, individual properties and one of the largest village greens in the country.
- Local facilities include a primary school, nursery school, village hall, general store, post office, recreation ground, 13th century church and a public house/restaurant.
- The property would benefit from being updated and provides prospective purchasers with an ideal opportunity to carry out any future alterations to their taste, subject to a planning being obtained.
- Accommodation over 2 floors extending to 1,901 sq ft (177 sq m).
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with open fireplace and sliding glazed doors to rear terrace.
- Dining Room/Conservatory providing a pleasant outlook over the garden and excellent Study with range of base level cabinets and fitted book shelves.
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Oil fired heating and double glazed windows.
- Double garage and wonderful established gardens.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A detached 1970s family house delightfully situated set back from the village, with wonderful southerly views over adjoining countryside.
Cambridge 7 miles, Foxton Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross line) 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 5 miles, (distances are approximate).