- Outstanding 5 bedroom house with southerly aspect set within large landscaped gardens
- Many period features including picture rails, fireplace and refurbished crittal windows
- Large entrance hall with beautiful parquet flooring, to the majority of the ground floor
- Refitted modern Kitchen/dining room with integrated appliances
- Dining room with patio doors leading to the rear garden
- Dual aspect sitting room with access to rear garden
- Master Bedroom Suite with newly fitted ensuite shower room
- Large fifth bedroom on the second floor with eaves storage, built-in wardrobe and separate bathroom.
- Gas fired central heating.
- No onward chain
A fine 1930's five bedroom detached family house in a highly regarded south city road close to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, Stansted Airport 27 miles, (distances are approximate).