- Accommodation over 2 floors extending to 1,900 sq ft (176.5 sq m)
- Spacious sitting room.
- Kitchen/dining room with range of base and wall cabinets and utility room.
- 4 bedrooms and family bathroom.
- Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
- Off Parking and integral Double garage.
- Delightful, established garden well screened by bushes creating a good level of privacy.
- The combined villages of Great and Little Abington provide an excellent range of local facilities. Further facilities available at nearby Linton (about 4 miles)
- Abington is extremely well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, Babraham Institute, Granta Park and the Wellcome Genome Campus at Hinxton Hall.
A well presented 4 bedroom detached family home set within a generous plot benefitting from a delightful aspect over paddocks, close to the heart of this attractive south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station (Liverpool Street 1 hour) 3.5 miles, Royston Railway Station (fast train to King's Cross 37 minutes) 14 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, (distances and times are approximate).