- Spacious, well equipped kitchen/dining room 18'8" x 11'9" (5.68m x 3.58m) with French doors to rear garden.
- Light and airy sitting room with fitted cabinets and bay window to front aspect.
- Superb master bedroom suite comprising double bedroom, dressing room, with fitted wardrobes, and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water.
- Security alarm system.
- Situated within the highly acclaimed Trumpington Meadows Development, which adjoins a 148 acre country park and includes a primary school and delightful landscaped recreation grounds.
- No upward chain.
A modern, 4 bedroom townhouse situated on the edge of Trumpington Meadows, well placed for access to Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus and the M11.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2.5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 0.5 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).