- Spacious, well equipped kitchen/dining room 18'8" x 11'9" (5.68m x 3.58m) with French doors to rear garden.
- Light and airy sitting room with fitted cabinets and bay window to front aspect.
- Superb master bedroom suite comprising double bedroom, dressing room, with fitted wardrobes, and en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms and 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite).
- Double glazed windows throughout.
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water.
- Security alarm system.
- Situated within the highly acclaimed Trumpington Meadows Development, which adjoins a 148 acre country park and includes a primary school and delightful landscaped recreation grounds.
- No upward chain.
A modern, 4 bedroom townhouse situated on the edge of Trumpington Meadows, well placed for access to Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus and the M11. POSSIBLE ASSISTED MOVE OR PART EXCHANGE AVAILABLE.
Cambridge City Centre 3.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street 52 and 67 minutes respectively) 2.5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 0.5 of a mile (distances and times are approximate).