- Impressive gross internal floor area extending to 2,365 sq ft (220 sq m).
- Dual aspect sitting room with French doors to rear terrace.
- 2 further reception rooms comprising spacious family room and delightful dining room.
- Beautifully presented kitchen with open access to adjoining conservatory with French doors to terrace, offering a delightful vista of the garden.
- Spacious master bedroom with built-in wardrobes and en suite bathroom.
- 3 further bedrooms and shower room.
- Charming detached garden room.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating and pressurised hot water
- Single garage and off street parking for several cars.
- Large established rear garden.
- No onward chain.
- Ideally located within about 2 miles of the city centre and within close proximity of many of Cambridge's leading independent schools.
A detached 1950s house with extended accommodation and a large south facing garden in this highly regarded city location.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).