- Bespoke farmhouse style Kitchen with a range of hand painted wall and base cabinets and wooden work surfaces.
- Superb Conservatory with underfloor heating and bi-fold doors to garden.
- Impressive dual aspect Sitting/Dining Room with exposed timbers and inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
- Excellent Study with fitted desks.
- Versatile Family Room which could be used as a ground floor bedroom, if desired.
- Spacious Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and delightful view over the rear garden.
- 2 further double Bedrooms and 2 recently re-fitted Bathrooms.
- No onward chain.
A charming 17th century Grade II listed cottage with wonderful manicured gardens approaching three quarters of an acre, with frontage to the River Shep.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston 4 miles, Shepreth Railway Station (King's Cross 58 minutes) 0.5 of a mile (distances and time are approximate).