- Great Shelford is one of the most popular of the necklace villages around Cambridge, benefitting from a good range of local facilities, conveniently placed for access to a mainline railway station and the M11.
- Excellent choice of independent schools and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus are within close proximity.
- Stylish, contemporary accommodation arranged over 3 floors extending to an impressive 5,364 sq ft (498 sq m).
- Impressive Drawing Room 24'5 x 17'9 (7.45m x 5.42m) with triple aspect, 2 sets of French doors and open fireplace with marble hearth, limestone surround and mantle.
- 2 further Reception Rooms comprising spacious Dining Room and versatile Sitting Room. Study currently fitted with extensive range of hanging rails, shelves and drawers.
- Superb bespoke Wardendorf Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of handleless base and wall cabinets and soft closing drawers, composite stone work surfaces and excellent range of integrated Miele appliances.
- Impressive Master Bedroom Suite with high vaulted ceiling, elevated view over the garden and adjoining countryside, Dressing Room with hanging rails, drawers and shelving and En Suite Bathroom.
- Guest Bedroom with Dressing Room and En Suite Shower Room. 5 further Bedrooms and 3 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Detached Triple Garage 28'7 x 196 (8.71m x 5.94m) with 3 remote controlled doors, internal door to cloakroom and staircase to a Games Room/Studio above 29'3 x 15'11 (8.91m x 4.85m).
- Large west facing rear garden, with various trees, well stocked shrub beds and children's playframe.
An outstanding 7 bedroom detached house with extensive accommodation over 3 floors, delightfully situated adjoining open countryside at the end of a prestigious, private no-through road.
Cambridge City Centre 4 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2.3 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Stansted Airport 26 miles (distances are approximate).