- Situated about 1 mile south west of Balsham Road, it is well placed for access to Fulbourn, which has a small supermarket, newsagent, primary school, health centre, public houses/restaurants and a recreation ground.
- Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, the Babraham Institute and Granta Park are all within 6 miles.
- The accommodation which extends to 1,092 sq ft (101 sq m) would benefit from being updated and the property offers scope to be extended or re-developed, subject to planning consents being obtained.
- Spacious Sitting Room 17'11 x 12'4 (5.45m x 3.77m).
- Conservatory with French doors to terrace and deep glazed windows to all sides providing a pleasant outlook over the garden.
- 3 Bedrooms, the principal 2 of which have built-in double wardrobes and wonderful elevated views over the surrounding countryside.
- Oil fired heating and double glazed windows.
- Parking for numerous vehicles and attached garage.
- Tranquil rural setting approached via a one mile long farm track. Formal garden, wooded area and open views over adjoining countryside.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A wonderful modernisation/re-development opportunity of a former detached farm house in grounds of 1.8 acres, including secluded gardens and woodland, occupying a secluded rural position, surrounded by gently undulating countryside.
Cambridge City Centre 7.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 5.7 miles, A11 0.75 of a mile, (distances are approximate).
Please read the Important Notice on the floor plan page.