- Located on the south side of the city.
- Stylish and contemparary accommodation by Skanska Homes, one of the leaders in building green, lower energy, long life housing.
- Kitchen with integrated appliances comprising oven, 4 ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over and fridge/freezer.
- Spacious open plan Sitting/Dining Room with large picture windows and glazed door to garden.
- Master Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and Juliette Balcony.
- Further double Bedroom and Bathroom.
- Excellent storage and utility cupboard.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Photo-voltaic solar panels and charging point for electric car.
- 10 year NHBC Warranty from 2013.
A well presented modern terraced property with stylish, contemporary accommodation, conveniently situated within the Great Kneighton development on the south side of the city.
City Centre 2.5 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, (distances are approximate).