- Gross internal floor area of 1,041 sq ft.
- Delightful sitting/dining room with wood burning stove.
- Versatile study.
- Well equipped kitchen and utility room with matching units.
- 2 bedrooms and bathroom to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Allocated parking space.
- Attractive communal gardens to the rear of the property.
- Located in the popular village of Melbourn which benefits from a wide range of local facilities including a variety of shops, primary school, college, library, public houses, restaurants and sporting facilities.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A charming Grade II listed, thatched cottage situated in this well served south Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 9 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 5 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).