- Conveniently situated to the south east of Cambridge for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, The Babraham Institute and Granta Park.
- Local amenities include a post office, 2 public houses, church, farm/coffee shop and primary school. More comprehensive facilities are available at nearby Linton, including a village college, which is now an Academy school.
- Beautifully presented accommodation extending to 1,677 sq.ft.
- Spacious kitchen/breakfast room 20' 9" x 11' 7" (6.33m x 3.54m).
- Delightful south facing rear garden.
- Parking for several cars and single garage.
- Oil fired central heating.
A well presented 5 bedroom detached house located in this highly regarded and convenient south east Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 11 miles, Newmarket 9 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station 8 miles, (distances are approximate).