- Stunning open plan kitchen/dining room, ideal for family and social entertaining, with French doors leading to the rear terrace.
- Well equipped kitchen area with range of wall and base units and granite worksurfaces.
- Beautifully presented, dual aspect sitting room with wood burner and French doors to the rear terrace.
- Superb master bedroom with immaculate recently refitted en suite shower room.
- 3 further bedrooms.
- Oil fired central heating.
- Double glazed windows.
- Located in the popular village of Great Gransden with local facilities including primary school, post office, public house and general store.
- Good road and rail communications, with the city of Cambridge 13 miles away and services to London's King's Cross available from St Neots railway station.
An impressive 4 bedroom detached family house situated in this highly regarded west Cambridgeshire village.
Cambridge 13 miles, Huntingdon 12 miles, St Neots (fast train service to Kings Cross) 7 miles, A1 8 miles, (distances are approximate).