- Situated on the south side of the city, well placed for access to Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus and Cambridge mainline railway station.
- Close to a number of leisure and sporting facilities including Hills Road Sports Centre, ten pin bowling, multiplex cinema and variety of restaurants, bars and cafes.
- Dual aspect Sitting Room with bay window to side and staircase to first floor with large storage cupboard under.
- Well equipped Kitchen with sliding glazed doors to rear terrace.
- 2 double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
- Attic converted to create a further Bedroom with En Suite for which access is via a drop down ladder.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm system.
- No onward chain.
A well presented 2/3 bedroom semi detached house with a larger than average enclosed garden, conveniently situated on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, Mainline Railway Station 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).