- Wonderful residential/investment opportunity with overall accommodation (excluding detached coach house) extending to an impressive 4,379 sq ft (406 sq m).
- Once home to the 1970s novelist, Pamela Haynes, and the Altounian Children who were the basis of the Swallows and Amazons series by Arthur Ransome.
- Detached coach house of 660 sq ft (61.3 sq m) with spacious entrance hall, sitting/dining room, kitchen and bedroom.
- Period features include panelled doors, deep skirting's, picture rails, dado rails, fireplaces and sash windows.
- Sitting room with 11' 4" high ceiling and fireplace with inset wood burning stove.
- Spacious dining room 15' 8" x 13' 7" (4.77m x 4.13m) with 11' 4" high ceiling and open fireplace.
- Excellent ground floor bedroom with range of fitted wardrobes and drawers and en suite bathroom, ideal for guests or independent relatives.
- Charming studio/bedroom with en suite shower room, suitable for a variety of uses.
- Gated entrance, parking for several cars and established, enclosed gardens.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
An imposing period house including 2 self-contained apartments and a detached Coach House occupying a delightful position off a no-through road with views of the River Cam.
Cambridge City Centre 1.5 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2 miles, Chesterton Railway Station 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).