- Large family house of 3,597 sq.ft. with 5 bedrooms and 5 reception rooms
- Refurbished to a particularly high standard.
- 2 storey addition, incorporating an additional reception room and stunning master bedroom suite.
- Re-fitted kitchen, family bathroom and en suite.
- Period features including sash windows, panelled doors, picture rails, deep skirtings and two open fully functional fireplaces.
- Over half an acre of wonderful established gardens.
- Great Shelford comprises a variety of shops, 2 supermarkets, popular deli, cafe, 2 banks, primary school, library, church, health centre and a recreation ground with tennis courts and children's play area.
- Mainline railway station (about half a mile), with services to London's Liverpool Street in about 85 minutes and from Whittlesford Parkway Station (about 5 miles) in 60 minutes.
A substantial family house occupying an outstanding position in wonderful established gardens of about half an acre towards the centre of this highly sought after village.
Cambridge city centre 4 miles, Addenbrookes Hospital/Biomedical Campus 2 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 3 miles, mainline railway station (Liverpool Street line) 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).