- Little Eversden is a small, attractive village conveniently situated about 7 miles south west of Cambridge.
- Delightful Sitting Room with two sliding patio doors to the rear garden, feature open fireplace with lime wood surround and marble hearth with shelving to either side.
- Excellent Study with built-in bookcases.
- Spacious Kitchen with a range of cabinets and drawers. Integral appliances comprising dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, separate freezer.
- Dining Room with sliding patio door giving a delightful vista over the rear garden.
- Spacious Master Suite with Dressing Area, fitted wardrobes and En Suite.
- 3 further Bedrooms, (2 with fitted wardrobes) and Bathroom.
- Driveway providing off street parking and access to a double length Garage 33'3 x 8'6 (10.13m x 2.59m) with power, light and personal door to rear.
- Rear garden includes a range of mature shrubs and trees, area of lawn, flower borders, paved terrace and delightful, far reaching views over adjoining farmland.
A well proportioned detached family home, situated in this highly regarded village location, within wonderful established gardens.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross) 9 miles, M11 (junction 12) 5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal area: 1,540 sq ft (143 sq m).