- Charming period property with beautifully presented accommodation extending to a gross internal floor area of 1,627 sq ft (151 sq m).
- Period features include panelled doors, deep skirtings, fireplaces, sash windows and picture rails.
- Spacious sitting room with bay window.
- Stunning kitchen/family room with glazed doors to rear and inner courtyards, wood burning stove and built in study area.
- Superb double aspect first floor bedroom with mezzanine level.
- 3 further double bedrooms arranged over first and second floors.
- Ideally located in the popular Newnham area within easy reach of local facilities including post office, chemist and primary school, and around 1 mile away from the historic city centre.
An extended and greatly improved Edwardian semi-detached house situated in this highly regarded west city location.
Cambridge City Centre 1 mile, M11 (junction 12) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1.75 miles, (distance and times are approximate).