- Beautiful period cottage with excellent accommodation extending to 1,007 sq ft (93.6 sq m) offering charming accommodation throughout.
- Stunning Gardens with formal and informal areas approaching just over a third of an acre.
- Excellent dual aspect Kitchen/Dining Room.
- 2 dual aspect first floor Bedrooms.
- Ground Floor Bedroom and Bathroom with Separate Cloakroom.
- Off Street Parking for 2 vehicles and a Detached Garage.
- Located in this popular West Cambridgeshire village.
- Tile Cottage is steeped in history and was originally the village store.
A charming, Grade II listed detached cottage situated in this highly regarded village location, within wonderful, established gardens of 0.38 of an acre.
Cambridge 7 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross) 9 miles, M11 (junction 12) 5 miles, (distances are approximate).
Gross internal area: 1,007 sq ft (93.6 sq m).