- Accommodation over 2 floors extending to an impressive 2,311 sq ft (215 sq m).
- Substantial 2 storey addition added in 2006 providing excellent accommodation for dependent relatives or letting purposes, if desired.
- 3 reception rooms comprising spacious sitting room, versatile family room and garden room.
- Kitchen/breakfast room with range of base and wall cabinets and shelved pantry.
- 5 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms.
- Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating.
- Parking for several cars and detached double garage.
- Delightful, established south facing garden well screened by trees and bushes creating a good level of privacy.
- The combined villages of Great and Little Abington provide an excellent range of local facilities. Further facilities available at nearby Linton (about 4 miles)
- Abington is extremely well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, Babraham Institute, Granta Park and the Wellcome Genome Campus at Hinxton Hall.
A greatly improved and skilfully extended village house with excellent versatile accommodation and a delightful, south facing garden.
Cambridge 8 miles, M11 (junction 10) 4 miles, Whittlesford Parkway Station 3.5 miles, Royston Railway Station 14 miles, Saffron Walden 8 miles, (distances are approximate).