- Gross internal floor area of 797 sq ft (74 sq m).
- Spacious sitting/dining room with bi-fold doors to rear garden.
- Wonderful, well equipped kitchen with handcrafted cabinets and butler sink.
- 3 bedrooms, shower room and wet room to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Located just a short walk from the Grafton and Beehive shopping centres.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN.
A charming 18th century cottage overlooking St Matthews Piece in this highly convenient city location.
City Centre 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross 52 minutes and Liverpool Street 67 minutes) 1 mile, Cambridge Science Park 3 miles (distances and times are approximate).