- Substantial Victorian townhouse located close to the heart of the historic city centre.
- Wonderful investment/commercial/residential opportunity with planning permission in place for additions and internal alterations.
- Impressive gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 3,027 sq ft (281 sq m).
- Stunning sitting room with dual aspect vaulted ceiling, fireplace with wood burning stove and French doors leading to rear garden.
- 8 beautifully presented bedrooms, 7 of which have en suite shower rooms.
- Off street parking for 3 vehicles.
A wonderful, investment/commercial/residential opportunity comprising a substantial Victorian townhouse currently trading as a successful guest house, in this highly convenient city location.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1.25 miles, Cambridge Science Park, A14 and M11 1.75 miles (distances are approximate).