- Versatile accommodation extending to an impressive 2,803 sq ft (260 sq m).
- Built in the early 1880s the property is typical of the Victorian era with well proportioned rooms benefitting from high ceilings and deep glazed windows.
- Formerly a fully licensed guest house, the property hasn't altered since it ceased trading in 2010 and requires modernisation throughout.
- Can easily revert back to a traditional family house and provides an ideal opportunity for prospective purchasers to carry out alterations and improvements to their own particular taste and standard.
- Original features include panelled doors, deep skirtings, picture rails and sash windows.
- Currently 8 bedrooms arranged over 3 floors, including 2 large ground floor bedrooms which would provide excellent reception rooms.
- Lower ground floor accommodation, with independent entrance, ideal for conversion to a basement apartment for guests, aupair or letting purposes, if desired.
- Gas central heating and good sized, enclosed rear garden.
- NO CHAIN.
A substantial former guest house requiring modernisation, with excellent, versatile accommodation over 4 floors, well situated for access to the heart of the city centre.
City Centre 0.75 of a mile, M11 (junction 13 - southbound only) 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2.25 miles, Stansted Airport 30 miles, (distances are approximate).