- Well presented accommodation, arranged over two floors, extending to 2,280 sq ft (212 sq m).
- Beautiful rear garden, extending to approximately half an acre.
- Spacious dual aspect Sitting Room 20' 0" x 14' 6" (6.10 m x 4.41m) with French doors to terrace.
- Excellent Study and versatile Dining/Family Room.
- Bespoke 'L' shaped Kitchen/Breakfast Room with French doors to terrace.
- Excellent dual aspect Master Bedroom with Dressing Area and En Suite Shower Room.
- 4 further Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite).
- Sealed unit double glazed windows.
- Mains pressure hot water system.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Photovoltaic solar panels.
- Cambridge city centre and Science Park within 4 miles.
- Conveniently placed for access to the A14 and M11.
- Highly regarded village college and sixth form centre nearby.
A modern detached family house with approximately half an acre of wonderful south-east facing gardens backing onto a small lake, at the end of an established, peaceful cul-de-sac location.
Cambridge City Centre 3 miles, A14 1.2 miles, M11 (Junction 14) 3 miles, Cambridge Science Park 2.7 miles, Cambridge North Railway Station 3.5 miles (distances are approximate).