- Versatile accommodation arranged over 3 floors extending to an impressive 3,246 sq ft (301 sq m) plus detached annexe of of 740 sq ft (68 sq m).
- Feature double height glazed entrance with oak door to entrance hall.
- Stunning full height triple aspect Sitting Room with a wealth of exposed timbers, bespoke oak unit with display shelving, drawers and cabinets, French doors to rear terrace, brick fireplace with large oak bressumer, inset fan assisted Bodart and Gonay wood burning stove, log store and display alcove.
- Contemporary fitted Kitchen/Dining Room by John Lewis Kitchens of Hungerford with bespoke range of painted Shaker style base and wall cabinets, island unit, Quooker instant hot water tap, filter tap, water softener unit and integrated appliances comprising fridge, dishwasher, twin ovens and 5 ring induction hob with remote controlled extractor fan over.
- Spacious first floor mezzanine 23' 5 x 14' (7.13m x 4.26m) providing exceptional space for a variety of uses such as an additional seating area, study or library.
- 4 double bedrooms, all with en suite bath/shower rooms arranged over the ground, first and second floors.
- Superb master bedroom suite to the first floor comprising triple aspect bedroom with large picture window providing views over the meadow land, adjoining dressing room with range of fitted wardrobes and luxurious en suite bath/shower room.
- 2 bedroom self-contained annexe, ideal for guests, au pair or letting purposes.
- Wonderful south facing gardens with formal and informal areas, including a large pond with timber jetty, variety of trees and a charming thatched summer house.
A stunning conversion of a 17th century former
threshing barn with exceptionally well presented
accommodation, self-contained Annexe,
wonderful established gardens and superb
views over adjoining meadow land and open
Cambridge 17 miles, Bury St Edmunds 15 miles, SaffronWalden 15 miles, Newmarket 9.5 miles, Stansted Airport 35 miles (distances are approximate).