- Designed by the present owners to their own specific design and specification in 2012 and finished to an extremely high standard.
- Situated within one of the most highly sought after of the necklace villages around Cambridge, which along with the neighbouring village of Great Shelford, provides an excellent choice of local facilities.
- Mainline railway stations with services to king's Cross and Liverpool Street within 2.25 miles and just one mile from the M11 for access to Stansted Airport and the M25.
- Wonderful bespoke, hand crafted kitchen with range of matching base level cabinets, soft closing drawers shelved larder, gas range and dishwasher.
- Spacious, dual aspect sitting room with wood burning fire box and French doors to decked terrace.
- Versatile family room with dual aspect and large fitted cupboards.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 stylish bath/shower rooms (2 en suite)
- Potential to convert the attic and space to rear for single or double height additions, if desired, subject to any consents being obtained.
- Double glazed windows and gas heating. Underfloor to ground floor and via radiators to first floor.
- Delightful edge of village position with open views over adjoin farmland.
A most impressive, individual family house with stylish, beautifully presented accommodation, delightfully situated, backing on to farmland, on the north western outskirts of this highly regarded and sought after village.
Cambridge City Centre 5 miles, Great Shelford Railway Station (Liverpool Street line) 1.25 miles, Harston Railway Station (King's Cross line) 2.25 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 3.5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1 mile, (distances are approximate).