- Requires modernisation with gross internal floor area extending to 1,399 sq ft (130 sq m).
- Dual aspect sitting room with large bay window to rear aspect.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 of which have built in wardrobes.
- Parquet flooring to entrance hall, sitting room and dining room.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Single garage and off street parking for several cars.
- Large established rear garden.
- No onward chain.
- Ideally located within about 2 miles of the city centre and within close proximity of many of Cambridge's leading independent schools.
A 1950s detached house requiring updating and improvement, in a highly regarded no-through road on the south side of the city.
Cambridge City Centre 2 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 2 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, (distances are approximate).