- Approximately 1.5 miles from the city centre and close to a range of local facilities.
- Well placed for access to the Cambridge North Railway Station.
- Gross internal floor area extending to an impressive 2,601 sq ft (242 sq m).
- Delightful Sitting Room with large picture window to rear aspect and fireplace with gas fire, marble hearth, timber surround and mantle.
- Dining Room with sliding glazed doors to rear terrace.
- Well equipped Kitchen/Breakfast Room.
- Excellent Master Bedroom with En Suite Shower Room and range of fitted matching furniture.
- 4 further double Bedrooms and 2 Bath/Shower Rooms (1 En Suite) arranged over the first and second floors.
- Second floor Study or Bedroom 6 if desired.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating.
- Security alarm.
An impressive detached family house with accommodation over 3 floors, delightfully situated within a small established cul-de-sac.
City Centre via Midsummer Common (walk or cycle) 1.25 miles, A14 and Science Park 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station 1.5 miles (walk or cycle) (distances are approximate).