- Outstanding traffic restricted location just a few hundred hundreds from the historical city centre with its attractive combination of ancient and modern buildings, extensive shopping and cultural facilities.
- Combined accommodation extending to an impressive 3,507 sq ft (326 sq m).
- Ideal opportunity for prospective purchasers to create a substantial family house and to carry out alterations and improvements to their own particular taste, subject to any necessary consents being obtained.
- Scope for conversion into apartments or for re-development of the site, subject to any necessary consents.
- Potential commercial opportunity. Number 16 was used as a dental practice up until July 2017 and currently has D1 use.
- Enclosed gardens and off street parking to both properties.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A wonderful residential/commercial re-development opportunity comprising a pair of substantial semi-detached Victorian houses requiring modernisation, with enclosed gardens and off street parking in this prime central city location overlooking Christ's Pieces.
City Centre about 750 yards, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) about 1 mile.