- Overall accommodation arranged over 2 floors extending to an impressive 2,443 sq ft (227 sq m).
- Charming Sitting Room featuring an attractive brick fireplace with real flame gas stove.
- Spacious Dining Room with exposed ceiling beam and impressive open brick fireplace with copper hood, display stands and alcoves.
- Bespoke Kitchen/Breakfast Room with range of handcrafted cabinets, granite work surfaces, original cast iron stove, integrated Siemens oven, 4 ring gas hob and extractor fan.
- Excellent one bedroom self-contained Annexe, ideal for dependent relatives, guests or letting purposes.
- Replacement hardwood double glazed windows and gas fired heating.
- Off street parking and detached garage/workshop 25' x 11' (7.62m x 5.49m) with power, light and service pit.
- Large, established rear garden well screened by mature trees and bushes.
- Fenstanton is conveniently situated between Cambridge and Huntingdon just to the north of the A14 for access to the A1, M1, M6, M11 and M25.
- Facilities within the village include a bakers, butchers, grocers, post office, doctors surgery, public houses and restaurants. There are also primary and junior schools together with a private day nursery.
A most charming Grade II listed cottage, incorporating a self-contained Annexe, with well presented accommodation and a good sized established garden.
Cambridge 11 miles, Huntingdon 6 miles (King's Cross 47 minutes), M11 9 miles, (distances and time are approximate).