- Well placed for access to Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus, mainline railway station and many of the city's leading independent schools.
- Close to numerous leisure and sporting facilities including Hills Road Sports Centre and ten-pin bowling and cinema complex to the north of Cherry Hinton Road.
- Walking distance of Balzano's popular deli and café, several banks, supermarkets, post office and Michelin starred restaurant.
- Extended and altered accommodation over 2 floors benefitting from a southerly aspect creating a light and airy feel.
- Spacious L-shaped sitting room with stone fireplace, base level cupboard and shelving to alcove and sliding glazed doors to rear aspect.
- Principal reception rooms and bedrooms enjoy a southerly aspect and over the garden.
- Impressive garden room with tiled floor and wonderful vista of the garden.
- Detached office/studio with power and light, double glazed windows and doors, and shower room with shower, WC and hand basin.
- In all the property comprises 0.26 of an acre (0.105 hectares).
An impressive late 1920s detached family house with a large south facing rear garden, in this prime south city location.
City Centre 1.75 miles, Mainline Railway Station, (King's Cross and Liverpool Street lines) 1 mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 1 mile, M11 (junction 11) 2.5 miles, (distances are approximate).