- Well presented 4 bedroom house, situated in the popular village of Haslingfield.
- Light and airy accommodation extending to a gross internal floor area of 1,152 sq ft (107 sq m).
- Spacious triple aspect sitting/dining room with glazed doors leading to a delightful conservatory providing a pleasant outlook over the garden.
- Well proportioned kitchen/breakfast room with range of base and wall cabinets.
- Utility room with doors leading to garage and rear garden.
- 4 bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
- Gas fired central heating.
- No forward chain
A 1970's link-detached house with excellent family accommodation occupying a corner plot in this highly regarded and convenient south city village.
Cambridge 5 miles, M11 (junction 11) 3 miles, Foxton Railway Station (King's Cross line) 2.25 miles, (distances are approximate).