- In need of updating, the property provides an excellent opportunity for potential purchasers to carry out alterations and improvements to their own tastes.
- Light and airy feel throughout with accommodation extending to a gross internal floor area of 1,109 sq ft (103 sq m).
- Delightful sitting room with bay window to front aspect and open fireplace.
- Spacious dining room with open fireplace and glazed doors to conservatory, providing a pleasant outlook over the garden.
- Well equipped dual aspect kitchen.
- 3 bedrooms and family bathroom to first floor.
- Delightful rear garden with timber shed.
- Off street parking.
- No upward chain.
A 1930s 3 bedroom semi-detached house with a large, delightful garden, conveniently placed for access to Cambridge City Centre, a Mainline Railway Station and the Science Park.
City Centre 1.5 miles, Science Park 1.4 miles, Mainline Railway Station and A14 2 miles, M11 (Junction 13) 3 miles (distances are approximate).