- Accommodation arranged over 5 floors extending to an impressive 4,420 sq ft (411 sq m)
- Many original features including deep skirtings, panelled doors, sash windows, fireplaces, dumb waiter, voice pipes and servant bells.
- Fine drawing room with bay window to front aspect, ornate ceiling rose, exposed floorboards and cast iron fireplace.
- Excellent self-contained lower ground floor accommodation ideal for dependent relatives, au pair or letting purposes, if desired.
- 8 bedrooms and 3 bath/shower rooms arranged over the first, second and third floors.
- Superb city scape views to front and rear from the upper floors.
- Delightful walled garden to rear with area of lawn bordered by a variety of established trees and bushes.
- Detached garage and parking area, access via Brookside Lane, a private road for which there is an electronically operated barrier entrance for use only by the residents of Brookside and Brookside Lane.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A substantial Victorian townhouse, retaining many fine original features, requiring updating throughout ideal for refurbishment to create a grand family home, conversion to 5 apartments or for a variety of alternative uses, subject to any necessary consents being obtained, in a superb central city location overlooking delightful private gardens.
City Centre about 0.5 of a mile, Mainline Railway Station about 0.75 of a mile, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus about 1.5 miles, M11 (Junction 11) about 2.5 miles.