- Located within a unique new superb, known as Great Knighton, which includes a variety of shops, library, doctor's surgery, dentist, together with large open spaces including an RSPB Nature Reserve, sports pitches and cycle tracks.
- Energy saving features include A rated kitchen appliances, low energy lighting, dual flush toilets and solar thermal roof panels.
- Contemporary kitchen/dining room with full range of integrated appliance comprising oven, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge and freezer.
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes, glazed doors to enclosed balcony and stylish en suite shower room.
- Further double bedroom, with built in wardrobes and further stylish bathroom.
- Allocated parking space, enclosed garden, storeroom and bin store.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired central heating with pressurised hot water system.
- 10 year NHBC Warranty (approximately 7 years remaining).
A stylish 2 bedroom semi detached house, conveniently placed for access to the M11 and Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
Cambridge City Centre 2.5 miles, Addenbrooke's hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.25 of a mile, M11 (junction 11) 1.25 miles, Mainline Railway Station (King's Cross and Liverpool Street Lines) 2.5 miles (distances are approximate).