- Built in the 1940s, but extensively altered and extended to create a spacious family home with versatile accommodation suitable for a variety of needs.
- Triple aspect sitting/dining room, with wood burning stove.
- Stylish kitchen with range of matching base and wall cabinets, tiled floor and integrated appliances comprising double oven and induction hob with extractor hood over.
- Conservatory offering a delightful vista of the garden with under floor heating and French doors to rear terrace.
- Detached self-contained annexe providing ideal ancillary accommodation for dependent relatives, guests or independent teenagers.
- Established south facing gardens approaching half an acre, well screened by mature trees creating a high level of privacy and seclusion.
- Intex above ground swimming pool 32' x 18' (9.75m x 5.49m).
- Well placed for access to the M11 and A1, as well as a mainline railway station at Royston (7 miles) with fast train services to King's Cross in 38 minutes.
- Just one and a half miles from the National Trust owned Wimpole Estate, which comprises a magnificent country house with 3,000 acres of park and farmland.
A detached, 4 bedroom bungalow with an excellent self-contained annexe, situated within large, private south facing gardens adjoining open farmland.
Cambridge 8 miles, Royston (fast train to King's Cross 38 minutes) 7 miles, M11 (junction 12) 6 miles, (distances and time are approximate).
Gross internal floor area 1,991 sq ft (185 sq m) plus Detached Annexe 463 sq ft (43 sq m).