- One of only 2 stylish penthouse apartments within the Lentini Building.
- Impressive gross internal floor area of 1,152 sq ft (107 sq m).
- Open plan kitchen/dining/sitting room flooded with natural light from large deep glazed windows.
- Wonderful views from stunning wrap around terrace accessed from sitting room and kitchen.
- Stylish master bedroom with en suite shower room and built in wardrobes.
- Gas fired underfloor heating.
- Allocated undercroft parking and secure bicycle store.
- Superb position for access to Cambridge railway station and Addenbrooke's Hospital/biomedical campus.
A superb 3 bedroom penthouse apartment with stylish, beautifully presented accommodation, situated within the highly acclaimed Aura development on the south side of the city, only half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (Junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile (distances are approximate).