- Beautifully presented accommodation with an extremely light and airy feel throughout extending to an impressive 1,410 sq ft (131 sq m).
- Spacious kitchen/dining/sitting room 26' x 19'2 (7.93m x 5.83m) with Amtico floor and full height windows and doors to two aspects leading to 2 large, enclosed balconies.
- Contemporary kitchen area with gloss white handle-less cabinets, island unit and integrated appliances comprising oven, combination oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer.
- 3 good sized bedrooms and 3 stylish bath/shower rooms (2 en suite), fitted with Duravit suites and chrome fittings.
- Excellent storage facilities with single and double cupboards to entrance hall and fitted wardrobes to bedroom 1.
- Double glazed windows.
- Gas fired heating with individual thermostats to all rooms and pressurised hot water system.
- Secure undercroft parking and bicycle store.
- NO UPWARD CHAIN.
A superb 3 bedroom, fourth floor apartment with stylish, beautifully presented accommodation situated within the highly acclaimed Aura Development on the south side of the city, just half a mile from Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus.
City Centre and Mainline Railway Station 1.75 miles, M11 (junction 11) 1.5 miles, Addenbrooke's Hospital/Biomedical Campus 0.5 of a mile, (distances are approximate).